Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i am alone in a foreign land.with a few known friends and alot of unknown, to-be-earned friends but definitely no family.
its a puzzle why i am here.
why am i really here? I dont know.
evry second of every minute of every hour of everyday of week of evry month, i long for my family or my son. that is the reason i guess. a big mistake.
why am ihere?
to work, to earn money -- lots of it! to secure my childs future. things that the country i love cant provide.
I have become melo dramatic since i arrived here. that's the good side of all this shit. i have come to know the new me, the ever changing me. God knows what will happen in the coming days (I have come to know God and call him -- another "good" thing). I might end up on side street on the foot of our 5 storey HDB bldg, with a crakced head OR a lung cancer patient in one of the epxensive hosptals here because i consume 3 packs of marlboro light per week or in the staircase unconcious bathe with shit and puke because of so being wasted by last nights drinking session or in my 2 person room, alone and lying in my bed, brain dead...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahal na mahal kita...I really wish evry moment of ur life nasa tabi mo lang ako...we miss u so much. lahat ng kailangn ko gawin dito with km pinagbubuti ko para sa yo..kunting panahon na lang po magkakasama na tayong tatlo at di na uli magkakahiwalay..kasi ako rin di ko na kaya maging malayo sa yo na mas mahabang panahon.

Anonymous said...

Mark, Lex to. Musta na dyan? Si Nikki pupunta din dyan. Pahingi naman email mo, kasi nag apply din ako thanks. kurtnofat@hotmail.com, lex_amores@dell.com, friendster ko kurtnofat@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

lex walangya ngayon ka lang nagparamdam! pauwi na ako this monday. hindi ko na kaya. wehehehe. hemingway, email add ko is sleepinghandsome@gmail.com.

 
Clicky Web Analytics